ESSENTIAL TO TAKE PART
The number board included in the bib number set must be attached to the handlebars to enter the starting area and take part in the PLATZER and BRAMONT courses.
Cyclists must wear the L’Alsacienne wristband to receive the services for the COL AMIC ride.
BIB NUMBER SET - WRISTBAND - STICKER
The bib number set for BRAMONT and PLATZER entrants includes :
- The number board equipped with a single-use timing chip
- Coupons to receive the welcome bag, a coffee, a bretzel and a space in the bike parking area
- Coupons for orders placed for breakfast or a meal
The personalised wristband for COL AMIC entrants entitles them to:
- Free wine tasting from 9 am and a coupon for a reduction at the Vieil Armand wine cellar located on the course.
- Varied and copious supplies at the Col Amic feed zone
- Coupons for a bretzel and a coffee. See conditions on the page PRICES
The sticker which can be stuck to the top tube of the bike, shows the stages of the course chosen by the entrant.
COLLECTION TIMES AND PLACE
The bib number set or wristband must be collected at the L’Alsacienne reception village located in the sports complex, Rue René Guibert, 68700 Cernay (behind the swimming pool)
- Saturday from 1 pm to 6 pm
- Sunday from 6 am to 10 am
- To collect the bib number set or wristband, entrants must provide proof of identity (identity card, passport, original, copy or scan)
- A third party can collect the bib number set or wristband provided that they provide proof of the identity of the holder of the bib number
- For minors: During collection, minors must give the organisation their parental authorisation together with a copy of both sides of their identity card and of the identity card of the signatory of the authorisation. If these documents are missing or incomplete, the minor will not receive the bib number set or wristband.
The parental authorisation recognised by the organisation can be downloaded on the page REGISTER